Pursuant to the Applicable Privacy Law, Users will have the right to:
- be informed of the purposes and methods of processing their personal data;
- access to your personal data;
- obtain a copy of your personal data, where these are stored in countries outside the European Union, as well as obtain an indication of the place where such personal data is stored or transferred;
- request the correction, updating or integration of your personal data;
- request the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of the processing of your personal data;
- object, in whole or in part, to any processing carried out through automated decision-making processes, including profiling;
- withdraw your consent to the processing, where provided, freely and at any time;
- contact the Data Protection Officer of the Data Controller;
- make a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Pursuant to the Applicable Privacy Law cd. GDPR, starting from May 2018, Users will also have the right to exercise the following rights:
- the right to data portability or the right to receive your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and the possibility of being able to transmit them to another data controller freely and without impediments;
- the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.